*.*.*.*.*.*.*.மறக்காத பள்ளியும் அதிலே மறக்க நினைக்காத மைதான மரத்தடி உரையும்.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

photo

hi,
how r u guys doing? i hope, all of u r doing great. I am also doing great.
if u guys upload ur photos, it will be great. I would like to see every body.
i hope, u guys will upload ur photos as soon as possible. sorry for the English post. i am still learning to type in tamil. I will learn as soon as possible, then after i will also post in Tamil. sorry guys.

yours,
loving friend forever,
Jayanthan.S

3 பின்னூட்டங்கள்:

said...

நாசா விஞ்ஞானி அவர்களே
தமிழில் பதிவுசெய்வது என்பது சிறியவிடயம்.உங்களுக்கு தமிழ் எழுத்துரு தெரியாதெனில் taminglish tagஐ தெரிவுசெய்து தமிழ் உச்சரிப்பிற்கு ஆங்கிலத்தில் பிரதிசெய்யும்போது கீழே உள்ள கட்டத்தில் தமிழ் வடிவத்தில் தோற்றுவிக்கப்படும்.அதனை copy செய்து paste செய்து அனுப்புவது மட்டும்தான் உங்கள் வேலை.
இது விண்வெளி ஓடம் அனுப்புவது போன்றல்ல சாதாரண விடயம் உங்களுக்கு சிலவேளை அது இலகுவாக்கும்!

said...

yoo, i tried like that but, there were lot of mistakes. I dont wanna kill my laguage. My language is like my Mom. I love tamil soooooooomuch. thats y i didnt post in Tamil.

said...

wuooh thats good blog , miss U